Monday, March 14, 2011

Top 100, WOW!

WOW!

Special thanks to online degrees for considering and listing my blog for the Top 100.  I am truly grateful and honored to be listed.

Some of who I consider to be the best of the best are on this list.  I am humbled to be in their company.

Please take time to check out the list, add some of them to your reader, you will not be disappointed.

Please pay special attention to @justintarte (Herr tarte), @thenerdyteacher (The Nerdy Teacher), @JPPrez (Bits and Bytes), and @stumpteacher (Stump the Teacher) the coolest Jedi I know.  You will not be disappointed!

ADDENDUM:

Due to recent discussion and blog posts my links and recognition to this list has been removed.  Although the list is comprehensive, the people who put in the time and effort to create and publish the list are just doing their job, I, and many others feel that the motives are less than pure.

I am happy and grateful to be considered.  I am happy to be on the list, the list has brought new people to my blog and a new platform to share with great educators out there.  Thank you to all who support me in the endeavor of collaborating.  I hope that we can find a way to recognize great educators for doing great work and keep the motivation pure.

Until the next time we colaborate....

1 comment:

  1. You might want to reconsider this post. I did th esame thing, but then read Dan Meyer's post. Read here:
    http://www.teachscience.net/2011/03/15/mea-culpa/

    ReplyDelete